Team Global is seeking G700/G800 Manufacturing Engineer II in Savanah, GA Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits including $10K Free Life Insurance!
- Job Description:Job Title: 208785-G700/G800 Manufacturing Engineer II
- Perform technical studies of a complex nature, conduct analysis of operations (existing or proposed). Prepare a report of recommendations for equipment needed and correct methods of manufacturing (including sequence of operations and detailed methodology of complex assemblies and installations as well as detail components).
- Author detailed work instructions that optimize manufacturing process efficiency and opportunity for zero defects with functional Operations Engineer.
- Author DRDI/DMT rework instructions to support effective corrective actions.
- Author MBOM in SAP/Solumina/Corridor (as applicable) to ensure all parts defined by Engineering are installed during the assembly/installation process.
- Conduct research, investigation, and analysis in connection with assigned planning or other assigned projects, to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Perform productibility studies from engineering drawings to identify opportunities to enhance manufacturing ability to meet requirements. Participate in Design for Manufacturing assessments with Engineering.
- Education Requirments:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Eighteen months Manufacturing Engineering, planning, or related technical experience.
- Preffered skills:
- Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential; make necessary computer inputs and generate data or reports as needed.
- Perform audit of co-workers output based on defined requirements and procedures. Must demonstrate knowledge of ME policies and procedures.
- Incorporate Lean Manufacturing Methodology into existing and future processes.
- With minimal supervision, lead/coordinate the implementation of projects between multiple organizations.
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles to manufacturing methods as a team member or leader.
- Aid in development and maintenance of Business Continuity Plan.
- Ability to operate computerized equipment, such as personal computers, CADAM, CATIA, Solumina, SAP, Corridor.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553