10585-1: InspectorJob Description:Comments for Suppliers:-Candidate has a strong background in the manufacturing process of Cables, Subassemblies and Racks.-Has the willingness and ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas as needed.-Detail-oriented and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.-A team player with strong verbal and written communication skills. Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, customers and management when resolving quality issues.-Proficient with Personal Computers.-No Degree Required
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses work instructions, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists to visually Inspect Cable and Electromechanical (Subs) assemblies to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC620 and related reference documents and standards.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Experience with soldered and crimp inspection on cables using IPC-A-620 standards.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, Customers and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficiency with using Personal Computers and newer applications.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527