Our client is looking to fill their vacant A&P Mechanic positions in Independence, Kansas. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools, and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assist in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Perform other tasks and duties associated with the aircraft operation.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must possess an A&P License
- Single Engine High Wing experience
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527