TeamGlobal has an exciting opportunity in Sanford, Florida for an Avionics Installer. Remove and install avionics equipment and electrical components, fabricate wire harnesses and terminations, troubleshoot installations, and completes functional testing of avionics and electrical systems. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Wire, install, test, and verify operation of avionics equipment and accessories; identify and correct electronics failures in various airframes using hand tools, test equipment, technical documents, and technical reference materials; all the while communicating with co-workers and in some cases with manufacturers in a timely, effective way
- Modify existing instrument panels or fabricate new panels; fabricate equipment shelves as required; and fabricate and install other hardware to support and enable aviation electronics system
- Assure that installations are done in accordance with procedures described in the company's FAA Repair Station Manual as well as with FAA Regulations and manufacturer instructions
- Perform other duties as required
- Required Skills:
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, aircraft blueprints, and schematics
- Able to lift equipment and materials weighing up to 50 pounds.• Able to climb ladders, apply finger and hand dexterity in using hand tools, be able to move around the shop/hangar area and within aircraft continuously throughout the workday.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of avionics installation, repair or maintenance experience; troubleshooting would be a plus
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527