TeamGlobal is searching for a Sr. Designer located in Austin, TX. Insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Design experience in multiple types of Land Development projects, including utilities, site layout, drainage, road design, grading design, platting, due diligence and permitting
- Understanding of storm design and storm calculations as it relates to the project
- Ability to generate dirt calculations/dirt balances using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledge of submitting for agency reviews/approvals as it relates to the project
- Complete layouts, plan/profile and detail pages in civil plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Complete markups/corrections on plan sets
- Ability to prepare vertical paving design with detailed knowledge of drainage sheet-flow
- Ability to conduct quantity take-offs from plan sets
- Quality assurance/quality control in reviewing plan sets
- Required skills:
- 7+ years of continued design and drafting experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D as it pertains to Land Development.
- 2 years of experience working in Austin and surrounding areas.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and all the required components as it applies to Land Development
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate/coordinate with coworkers and public agency reviewers as necessary
- Ability to promptly shift between projects/tasks as needed or required
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553