Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas for a Senior Accountant. This is an Administrative Team Leader position in Finance and Accounting Department. You will be responsible for team leadership, projects and resources of an administrative area that includes Finance: general and specialized accounting (e.g. cost or tax accounting); audit; financial analysis and budgeting; payroll; and related areas. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position.
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops plans and schedules for team(s) to ensure achievement of goals over an extended time period.
- Coordinates activities and provides leadership to team members assigned to performing a portion of a major project or to multiple business/customer areas.
- Ensures integration with related teams or interdependent functions.
- Organizes the structure of the team(s) and may redirect the objectives of the team, or other team leaders, to achieve organizational goals or meet customer requirements.
- Recommends and implements systems or methods to improve the effective operation of the administrative unit or team.
- Prepares recommendations to the division leadership team regarding policies and procedures.
- Relates effectively to people at many levels in the organization including external contacts with government agencies, customers, and business/service providers.
- REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills in producing results and meeting organizational objectives.
- Capable of assessing and developing individual and team skills and capabilities.
- Able to create and maintain enthusiasm for new and challenging goals.
- Serves as a role model by promoting new ideas and positive change.
- Effective interpersonal communications skills; attentive to customer and team member needs.
- Thorough knowledge of administrative specialty area, general business systems and practices, and division products and operations.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- BS degree in Business Administration or a similar discipline
- Minimum 6 years demonstrated ability to perform the described role and responsibilities within the in Aerospace or manufacturing industries
- Minimum 2 years proven competency in a team leader role for two or more years, and demonstrated leadership of major projects or programs in a team environment.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553