TeamGlobal is searching for a Structural/Mechanical Design Engineer for our clients at Gulfstream located in Appleton, WI. This positiont works on engineering projects containing critical problems, the solution of which requires major technological advances and extensive related development. Insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Responsibilities primarily involve engineering design, modeling, and drafting of new and derivative versions of interior furnishings and wire harnesses as part of outfitting new aircraft.
- Examples include custom cabinetry such as galleys, lavatories, closets, storage compartments, interior peripheries, water/waste systems, entertainment equipment installations, and seating installations.
- The design engineer will design installations for these commodities along with necessary airframe modifications to meet load requirements of the interior installation.
- Engineering design work includes the creation of drawings/models using either AutoCAD or CATIA V5.
- Required skills:
- Significant experience with AutoCad, Catia V5, and Smarteam.
- A minimum of 10 years of design experience in business aviation completions.
- Experience with EWIS preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 13 yrs specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553