TeamGlobal is searching for a Electrical Systems & Avionics Engineer for our clients at Gulfstream located in Savannah, GA. This position works on engineering projects containing critical problems, the solution of which requires major technological advances and extensive related development. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope .
- Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities .
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge .
- Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas .
- Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements .
- Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives .
- Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities .
- Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program
- Required skills
- Previous experience with aircraft electrical systems and avionics troubleshooting in a production/test environment
- Working knowledge of aircraft electrical systems communication and integration
- Working knowledge of aircraft wiring and electrical schematics
- Previous experience writing/reviewing aircraft test specifications
- Previous experience with electrical system design, component certification & testing.
- Working knowledge of control & indication of aircraft electrical & avionics systems
- Familiarity with 14 CFR 25 FAA Requirements - EE or CompE degree (preferred)
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553