Fort worth, TX
Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal is seeking a Laundry Attendant for our client in North Fort Worth, TX. This person is responsible for cleaning, drying, folding, and storing bed linens, bathroom linens and Food & Beverage linens in accordance with Hotel standards using laundry machinery. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available to all of our employees. Apply now and we will reach out to you as quickly as possible.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Approaches all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Complies with company, hotel, and brand standards which encourage a safe and efficient hotel operation.
- Sorts soiled linens wearing gloves.
- Loads washers with soiled linens.
- Unloads washers with clean, wet linen.
- Loads dryers with clean, wet linen.
- Adjusts washer & dryers for proper settings.
- Folds and stores clean dry towels, washcloths, sheets, pillowcases, napkins, tablecloths.
- Refills/replenishes laundry chemicals.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-2 years related work experience
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours in a day.
- Ability to lift push pull up to 50lbs,
- Must be able to follow verbal directions, and complete assigned tasks on schedule.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557