Fort worth, TX
Temp to Hire
We are looking for skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties. Forklift operators will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination. Hiring for both 1st and 2nd shifts. Please apply today for more information and immediate consideration.
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Available Shifts:
- 1st Shift: 6am - 2:30pm (Monday - Friday)
- 2nd Shift: 2:30pm - 1:00am (Monday - Thursday)
- Must be flexible to work overtime and half to full days on Saturdays!
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557