Our client is looking to fill their vacant Composite Technician positions in Ashburn, Virginia. Direct hands on manufacturing of composite and mechanical parts. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Operation of fabric cutting equipment for a variety of materials.
- Constructs wet layups and/or Pre-Pregs of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and/or Kevlar utilizing various methods such as compression molds, vacuum bagging, and compression bladders
- Assemble, Trim, Fit and Bond a variety of materials (composite, metal, or laminate) to parts, components, assemblies, equipment, or structures to complete semi-finished or finished products
- Assist with stocking of shop supplies, resins, fabrics. Become a point of contact for all supply and consumable needs directly interacting with multiple teams.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- U.S. citizen required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Desired Skills:
- Active Secret clearance is desired but not required
- Experience working in an environment that implements lean practices
- Experience working in an environment that implements ESD and FOD controls
- Experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing type environment
- Composites fabrication experience or general fabrication experience
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527