Our client is looking to fill their vacant Technician position in Bothell, Washington. Build and test various laser components (optical, mechanical, and electrical) in support of engineering development and pilot production. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Cable harness assembly, subassembly & box level assembly / test, thermal testing, fiber optic splicing, and other similar assembly and test tasks both in the R&D labs and on the pilot production line.
- Support the upkeep of the labs including ordering consumable supplies, tracking calibrated equipment, and other similar tasks.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be US Citizen with clear background
- Educational background and/or experience in electronics or optics.
- Mechanical assembly history and familiarity with electrical systems and circuit boards.
- Required Skills:
- Experience in wire harness build and routing.
- Experience reading work instructions and performing tasks as per instructions.
- Experience running, testing, and measuring lasers or complex optical systems.
- Experience in handling fiber, fiber splicing equipment including fiber polishing equipment.
- Experience in testing and troubleshooting electrical systems and replacing electrical connectors, terminal lugs, and wires.
- Experience soldering.
- Experience in testing analog, power electronics, RF, and digital circuits.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527