Our client is looking to fill their vacant Avionics Technician positions in Denton, Texas. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Flight line maintenance and troubleshooting
- Final product assemblies, such as interior cabinet assemblies, periphery assemblies, circuit breaker component panels, etc.
- Performs testing and verification of the final product and assists in certification of products
- Manufacture and install wire harness assemblies
- Static/Pitot Testing
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience installing and troubleshooting avionics components using a variety of tools and equipment
- Experience on general fixed wing aircraft such as King Air, Cessna, Pilatus, Piaggio, etc
- 91.411/413 RVSM experience
- Must have own tools
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527