Our client is looking to fill their vacant Inspector position in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Oversee program quality requirements and processes for maintenance / repair, materials, services, products, training and safety. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details on this position and our available benefits!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the airworthiness of aircraft, alterations of aircraft and major modifications. Completion of FAA required documentation (FAA form 337) and return to service.
- Responsible for preliminary, hidden damage, in-process and final inspection of all times processed by the repair station.
- Responsible for the proper tagging and identification of all parts.
- Maintains KACC in compliance with all requirements regarding the Repair Station.
- Make recommendations to the Chief Inspector regarding the company's capabilities to properly perform maintenance services within regulatory and contractual guidelines.
- Responsible to ensure that the KACC Quality Assurance functions are in compliance with the Repair Station/ Quality Control Manuals.
- Conduct audits as directed by the Chief InspectorResponsible for ensuring proper compliance with all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Advisory Circulars, Supplemental Type Certificates or Parts Manufacturing Approvals as applicable and that all documentation is completed and distributed in accordance with applicable Governmental Aviation Regulatory Requirements.
- Establish and control aircraft ground handling licensing requirements and return to service authorizations.
- Ensure all records of work are accounted for and complete with correct entries prior to releasing aircraft or components to service in accordance KACC Repair Station / Quality Control Manuals.
- Ensure all required inspections have been accomplished in accordance with the Operator's Approved Maintenance Program and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure proper documentation of all work performed by KACC is complete and filed with Customer Work Order and Governmental Aviation Regulatory Agencies as required.
- Perform facility audits to ensure proper techniques are being applied during production, safety issues are addressed, proper housekeeping is in effect and that KACC maintains compliance with its approved Repair Station/ Quality Control Manuals.
- Responsible for obtaining proper certifications, testing and documentation to ensure that all materials received for installation on an aircraft meet applicable FAA regulations.
- Inspects all aviation products and paperwork for matching part numbers, serial numbers, etc. and proper certifications to meet FAA Standards.
- Documents data obtained during all quality assurance activities, consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Signs inspection tag to approve unit or records reasons for rejecting unit and logs inspections performed on aircraft and inspects and inputs data into the management information system, Technical Order, Computerized Maintenance Program Systems, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and OEM Technical data received.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years aviation experience.
- Must possess an Airframe and Power plant (A&P) license.
- Must be extremely familiar with all FAA rules and regulations.
- Must have Boeing aircraft experience with emphasis on 737s, be familiar with Burn Certification, FAA Documentation (8130, 8110, 337, STC, ICAs), Interior removal / installation experience, and familiar with Repair Station Process and Procedures.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527