TeamGlobal is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our client in Garland, TX. This person is responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance adjustments and planning of maintenance on all the machines and equipment of the company with a productive purpose. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available to all of our employees. Apply now and we will reach out to you as quickly as possible.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for lubricating machines, components and tools.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on machines and equipment to perform reading and interpretation of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic drawings and parts exchange.
- Documentation of technical information and reports.
- To manufacture and repair elements of machines such as parts and accessories by the mechanical machining process.
- Maintenance in mechanical machines.
- Follow up with the machine operators, aiming at reducing waste, guiding operational training for employees that works on packaging machines.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have PLC experience
- Allen Bradley experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Ergonomics
- Technician in Mechanics or Technician in Industrial Automation.
- At least 1 year experience in preventive and corrective maintenance of pneumatic machines.
- Internal and external customer service
- Efficiency and continuous improvement
- Discipline to norms and procedures
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557