Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal is seeking a Night Auditor for our client in Fort Worth, TX. This person is responsible for handling the hotel lobby over night. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available to all of our employees. Apply now and we will reach out to you as quickly as possible.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in ad provide them any information they need to enjoy their stay.
- Answer phones and place reservations.
- Process invoices, post checks to vendors and distribute employee checks.
- Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies.
- Reconcile all accounts in a timely manner.
- Verify that all EOD work has been performed by other departments.
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day.
- Maintain lobby and restroom while on duty.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Basic computer skills
- Hotel experience a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Strong eye for details
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557