TeamGlobal is seeking a Sanitation Worker for our client in Denton, TX. This person is responsible sanitation and janitorial work. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available to all of our employees. Apply now and we will reach out to you as quickly as possible.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing and buffing machines
- Sometimes using ladders, dusts and washes walls, cleans ceilings and dusts and polishes light fixtures
- Washes and replaces blinds
- Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas
- May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions
- May also sweep walks, rake leaves, cut grass, remove snow or perform other incidental seasonal tasks
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through appropriate channels
- Verify the implementation of solutions
- Follow all sanitation requirements
- Assist supervision/management as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous janitorial experience preferred
- Must be able to read
- Must be capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Available to work various shifts
- Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Capable of occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557