Temp to Hire
TeamGlobal is seeking standup Crown forklift operators for our client in Arlington, TX. This person is responsible for establishing, building and maintaining long term partnerships with key accounts and retail sales associates. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available to all of our employees. Apply now and we will reach out to you as quickly as possible.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Operate a standup Crown forklift safely and efficiently, in accordance with company or site-specific safety policies and procedures.
- Accurately pull orders for shipment to clients.
- Use handheld scanners/equipment for warehouse management system compliance.
- Work cooperatively with other warehouse associates.
- Participate in keeping the facility maintained in a clean, neat, and orderly fashion.
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1 - 2 Years either sit down or stand up forklift experience
- High School Graduate or GED Required
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to work in varying temperatures
- Flexibility to move from one work station to another
- Must be able to stand 8 - 10 hours within shift
- Must be okay walking consistently throughout your shift
- Must be a team player and work under deadlines successfully
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557