TeamGlobal is recruiting for Receivers for our client in Arlington, TX. This position is responsible for processing incoming deliveries in an accurate and timely manner. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available for all employees! Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to stock up to 50 lbs.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as style, color and size
- Operates hand truck, cart, stock/ order-picker to transport stored items from warehouse to racks or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Unload and process incoming stock.
- Maintain stock in an organized fashion on shelves or in proper locations.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean and safe condition.
- Organized, develops good time management skills
- Always willing to learn and be receptive to coaching and constructive criticism
- Operate RF guns.
- Maintain inventory in accordance with company policy and best practices.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Very fast paced high volume distribution center
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to stand/walk 10 hours/day
- Ability to continuously reach, bend, lift, and carry boxes and product
- Work in non climate controlled environment
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557