Our client is looking to fill their vacant Assembler positions in Clearwater, Florida. Responsible for providing protection for circuit boards through the use of coatings, adhesives, potting, thermal compounds for the encapsulation (protective enclosure) of assemblies. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Encapsulation of discrete assemblies.
- Replenishes chemicals, solvents, compounds, process fluids as required, including dispensing into secondary containers and chemical cleaning.
- Prepares and applies potting, bonding and coating compounds, lubricants, spray coats or insulated tape to a variety of components and assemblies, inclusive of all finishing processes.
- Advances or retrieves product, material, and tools in house and from local suppliers for self and others.
- Operate several different types of dispensing and PVA coating machines to meet customer specifications.
- Mask and/or tape circuit boards in areas that are to be free of conformal coating or potting.
- Inspect assemblies to ensure proper coating coverage.
- Maintain the coating and dispensing machines to ensure proper operating condition.
- Remove any excess coating and perform manual touch-up of any areas the coating machine may miss so boards maintain a consistent high quality.
- Transport racks of circuit boards from one destination to another to continue the manufacturing process.
- Maintain machines including changing the fluids and mixers and cleaning machines to ensure proper and efficient operation.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- Must complete applicable Specific Function Training courses.
- Additional tasks may be assigned by the supervisor to accommodate fluctuating production requirements.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Must be a US Citizen with a clear background.
- Technical trade school graduate or associate technical degree preferred, as per management’s discretion.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar trade experience.
- Required Skills
- Ability to read and interprets prints, labeling diagrams and mixing ratios.
- Knowledge of various materials used.
- Computer literate necessary.
- Detailed spray painting skills.
- A positive attitude and dependability is a must for this position.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527