Our client is looking to fill their vacant Avionics Technician positions in Bridgeport, West Virginia. Troubleshoot repairs, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot repairs, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to our client's General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hangar positions)
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Completed Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or other substantiated equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience; corporate/ commercial aircraft preferred
- A License or A&P License
- GROL or AET - preferred
- Own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
- Required Skills
- Must have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
- Able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- Able to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable)
- Have basic PC skills
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527