TeamGlobal is seeking a Production Planner for our client in Archbald, PA. Candidate will perform one or more multiple manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Performs one or more multiple manufacturing activities within various manufacturing functions.
- Maintains production systems integrity to drive inventory optimization to minimize cost.
- Expedites and optimizes material flow through the supply chain to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates with manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, analyzes and controls production schedule and capacity requirements, executes the plan, provides timely status and expedites or works around plans to preserve schedule.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain Stakeholders including Procurement and Operations Management to determine appropriate time phased plan for procured parts and executes processes to ensure deliverables meet production schedule requirements.
- Maintains MRP parameters including lead times and lot sizes and coordinates with Engineering and Change Board Rep to make the associated changes to the BOM.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be USC.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience in either manufacturing, purchasing, shipping, logistics or contracts.
- MS Office experience including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in office related duties with analysis and decision making skills related to a variety of document control items / processes as noted in the job description field above.
- Ability to multi-task and identify process improvements.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553