TeamGlobal is seeking Shipping Clerks for 1st shift for our client in Weatherford, TX. This person will handle the day-to-day functions of packaging and shipping customer orders. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available to all of our employees. Apply now and we will reach out to you as quickly as possible.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Report to work as schedule and on time.
- Visual inspect and maintain finished product integrity.
- Transfer product locations using handheld RF scanners.
- Responsible for preparing daily shipments and pulling product per the daily planned shippers.
- Label product as needed.
- Operate power equipment for job requirements, ie., power saw, scales, dock leveler, shrink-wrapper.
- Follow work instructions to properly finalize outgoing product.
- Maintain proper rotation of product (first in/first out).
- Maintain all inventory racks.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be certified to operate a forklift.
- Prior shipping/receiving experience preferred.
- Able to read/write English.
- Able to lift 50 pounds with help when needed.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Very good attention to details.
- Must have very good organization.
- Must have good punctuation.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557