Director, Subcontract Administration
Director, Subcontract Administration
Subject Matter Expert
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Director, Subcontract Administration for our client in Wichita, KS. This role will provide an effective subcontract program for the division that ensures compliance with laws, policies, and procedures. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Review complex subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, determinations, special contract provisions, representations, certifications, and correspondence.
- Review procurement documentation such as acquisition plans, source selection plans and evaluation criteria, agreements, profit analyses, statements of work, data submittal requirements, and proposal preparation instructions.
- Evaluate proposals and quotations, determining offer responsiveness, responsibility, and eligibility for award and provide support for discussions and negotiations, cost/price analyses, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Labor Law, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), audit, environmental reporting and technical compliance.
- Supervise the staff, including ensuring staff is adequately trained; coordinate workload priorities and schedules to ensure timely and effective completion of work; and monitor and evaluate staff performance.
- Provide interpretation of subcontracts, organize or process correspondence with contracting parties, and monitor fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Provide suggestions to others as a subject matter expert.
- Lead in the development of Federal Services policies and practices; ensure subcontract practices, transactions, and documentation comply with policies and procedures, contract requirements, and Government regulations.
- Conduct subcontract file reviews in support of Government audits.
- Coordinate with accounting and finance department in administering subcontract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing, and closeout process.
- Audit teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with Government/commercial customers and subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with governmental law and divisional policies on contracts and procurement.
- Audit to ensure that subcontract requirements are being met, including monitoring cost status, assisting in cost management, and coordinating issue resolution with customers.
- Interface and coordinate with contractor/subcontractor, intercompany, interdepartmental, and internal department personnel.
- Review subcontract activities to include subcontractor performance and award fee determinations.
- Monitor small business goals on assigned subcontracts, including coordinating with technical staff, maintaining records, and participating in small business activities/fairs.
- Monitor subcontract closeout.
- Audit subcontracts entered into the Costpoint accounting system.
- Oversee subcontract terminations and issue instructions for resolution in accordance with Contract and Procurement Procedures and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Represent AECOM on trade association boards, working groups, and committees involving acquisition and contracting issues.
- Review responses to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Lead international subcontracts requirements.
- Lead Federal Services process enhancement teams.
- Responsible for Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) preparation teams and CPSR compliance.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and at least 12 years of Government contract and subcontract administration experience or equivalent.
- MBA preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of the FAR; excellent negotiation, communication, and supervisory skills.
- Additional education may be substituted for experience.
- Position requires travel.
- Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553