Avionics Design Engineer
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Design Engineer for our client in Torrance, CA. This role will design precision mechanical components, tooling and engineering drawings using CAD software. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Functions:
- Will design precision mechanical components, tooling, and engineering drawings using CAD software.
- Will take into account ease of manufacturing, cost, maintenance, and contractual specifications, ensuring that designs and engineering data are accurate, functional, clearly communicated, and conform to internal standards and procedures.
- Interacts with product engineering, manufacturing, suppliers, and customers to identify requirements necessary to resolve design, manufacturing, and related issues, and obtain design approval.
- Mandatory Skill/Experience/Education:
- At least three years of design experience, with proficiency using Pro/E Creo and SolidWorks CAD software needed; tooling design experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge of drafting standards and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (ANSI Y 14.5M) is also required.
- Knowledge of Windchill PDMLink 10 and experience with AutoCAD Inventor and Altium PCB Design software tools is a plus.
- Desired Skill/Experience/Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline is helpful, but not required.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553