TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Systems Engineer our client in Arlington, TX. Systems Engineers are responsible for the system concept, architecture, and design. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- System concept, architecture and design.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities with the ability to resolve conflicting priorities
- Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbal) to technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to effectively plan and organize projects and manage priorities
- Design/develop system architectures, define key capabilities and performance requirements
- Ensure requirements are met and evaluate performance measures
- Perform system and subsystem integration, technical risk assessment, technical planning, verification and validation, and supportability analyses
- Understand and implement systems engineering processes on programs and projects.
- Create and update essential engineering documents including specifications, reports, plans, technical memos, and presentations
- Coordinate with other functional engineers to develop and test products, resolve compatibility and interface problems with other subsystems
- Provide timely production support and problem resolution
- Demonstrated capability in the following areas - Requirements management, allocation and flow down; Front-end concept development for new products and System-level requirements verification including analysis, testing & demonstration
- Active DoD Secret Clearance within a six-year investigation period
- General computer skills including use of Microsoft Office productsQualifications:
- B.S. Degree in engineering or physical science, or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years Systems engineering experience
- Flexibility to support occasional overtime, weekend work, shift work and site travel (CONUS)
- Preferred Additional Skills:
- Familiarity with aircraft avionics 1553 protocol and simulator experience
- Experience working in a production environment
- Knowledge of different testing methodologies (e.g., White/Gray/Black box testing)
- Military Experience
- Experience with Flight Simulation and/or Radar Systems
- Active DoD Clearance within a six-year investigation period
- RMF experience and CISSP are CRITICAL for this role.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9553