TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Material Handler for our client in Greenville, SC. This role performs manual and clerical shipping and/or receiving duties. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with every position. Inquire below and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Functions:
- Performs manual and clerical shipping and/or receiving duties which may require the use of hand trucks, forklifts, and other devices, as well as computers to maintain data.
- Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
- Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials; prepares records of materials shipped and bills of lading; routes materials to destinations.
- May lay out, fabricate, and assemble nonstandard shipping crates and boxes, and prepare parts and tooling for special shipment.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Experience in pulling pick orders, inventory control, and counting small parts.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to be capable to be certified to drive a fork lift.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557