Our client is looking to fill their vacant A&P Mechanic position in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Performs assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul,repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts ofengines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for forming A&P maintenance as well as assisting other licensed mechanics with setup and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Performs other tasks and duties associated with the service center operation.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years Experience
- A&P License required
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527