San antonio, TX
Our client is looking to fill their vacant Avionics Technician positions in San Antonio, Texas! Install, inspect, test, adjust, or repair avionics equipment on commercial aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Remove and replace various aircraft components and electrical systems with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment. Following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Perform the duties of and provide necessary training for lower skill levels.
- Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition.
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area.
- Maintain and supply personal records of work performed on OJT forms for the Training Department.
- Successfully complete any courses deemed necessary by the Training Department.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in heavy commercial maintenance of avionics related work.
- A&P license desired.
- Must provide own tools (tool list will be provided)
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527