Fort worth, TX
Maintenance Mechanic - LI
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Maintenance Mechanic for our client in Fort Worth, TX. The primary function of this position is to troubleshoot, repair, monitor and maintain line equipment in a mattress manufacturing environment. The technician must also be able to fabricate, test and adjust machine parts according to a set- schedule and in urgent and non-urgent situations. Matching 401(k) and TG Rewards are available with all positions. Inquire below for more information!
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Electrical - Knowledge of circuits, programmable logic controllers (PLCs – not programming but basic understanding), sensors, switches, including their connectivity to mechanical systems, uses, repair and troubleshooting.
- Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds.
- Troubleshoots, adjusts, and repairs all electrical equipment, components, transducers, and complex timing and inspection devices.
- Refer to schematic drawings, product manuals, and troubleshooting guides in order to diagnose and repair problems.Mechanical Repair and Maintenance
- Recommend whether machine repair or replacement is a better choice.
- Replace worn and defective parts such as switches, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, circuit boards, or defective wiring.
- Disassemble machines so that problems can be diagnosed, and repairs can be made.
- Reassemble equipment after repairs are made, adjusting and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
- Clean and reinstall parts.
- Observe and examine machines during operation to detect specific malfunctions such as loose parts or leaking fluid.
- Observe and test operation of equipment following installation and make any initial installation adjustments that are necessary.
- Test and examine air pipelines and equipment to locate leaks and faulty connections, and to determine the pressure and flow of air.
- Maintain stock parts used in on-site installation, maintenance, and repair of machines.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed on equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years’ experience in the maintenance field
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily tasks and long-term projects
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of electronic systems and machining
- Ability to solder and weld
- Ability to use, or learn to use new tools necessary for unique machines
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and safety regulations
- Focus on safety
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend while performing mechanical tasks
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Previous experience with sewing machine repairs
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9557