RS Cabinetmaker I
RS Cabinetmaker I
Our client is looking to fill their vacant Cabinetmaker I position in Brunswick, Georgia. Learn and perform, under direct supervision, the basic skills and functions related to fabrication of aircraft cabinets and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using design and engineering drawings. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Learns entry-level technical skills and knowledge, regulatory requirements and tooling used in aircraft cabinetmaking. Continues to develop technical competency and problem solving abilities to allow progression to the technician level.
- Using standard safety and operating procedures, design/engineering drawings, tools and other materials (laminates, veneers, cap strips), develops proficiency in the preparation and making of furniture.
- Utilizes the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off completed work.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies, uses personal protective equipment; ensures aircraft interior is protected. Assists in the development and implementation of related initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Wood working, wood finishing or auto body & painting experience in a technical environment –or- completion of Technical Certificate in cabinet making preferred or completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise
- Experience with hand and power tools, woodworking equipment, measuring devices.
- Required Skills
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527