Our client is looking to fill their vacant Finish Technician position in Moline, Illinois. This hands-on position is responsible for fabricating and refurbishing aircraft interior furnishings. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Work with and assist in the directing of a team in order to accomplish an established goal
- Ability to prep various substrates (plastic, aluminum, wood) and train others
- Vast knowledge of various finishes (polyurethane, lacquer, enamel, and stains)
- Highly efficient in masking techniques and ability to train others
- Ability to do high build high gloss veneer finishes with little to no supervision and train others
- Repair damaged interior panels as directed by the crew chief
- Able to repair damaged wood grains via airbrush or touch up and train others
- Other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years Paint/Finish experience
- Required Skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail, be extremely organized and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate well in straight-forward situations
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!