Test Engineer Level 3
Test Engineer Level 3
Grand prairie, TX
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Test Engineer Level 3 for our client in Grand Prairie, TX. See below for job duties and requirements. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are offered with all positions. Inquire today and a recruiter will contact you with further information.
- Job Description:
- Create and maintain COTS software tools for integration into software and system build environments
- Analyze software requirements
- Contribute during requirements and design reviews
- Create high and low level software design configuration documentation
- Develop and scan software, create plans for cybersecurity software implementation, and integration of software into system and build environments.
- Provide long term maintenance and updates for delivered software tools used for test stations.
- Take direction from lead engineer and works with individuals from various software development groups.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Job will require candidate to become an expert knowledgeable of MS Windows 10 Enterprise Operations Systems & Integrated Development Environments (IDE).
- Candidate must be dedicated, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, work well with other engineers, and be willing to accomplish program goals within cost and schedule.
- Mandatory Skills/Experience/Education:
- Experiences in cybersecurity software build design and configuration
- Experience in cybersecurity requirements allocations Experience with the cybersecurity COTS Integration
- Knowledge of cybersecurity requirements allocation and requirement tracing
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive experience troubleshooting technical systems
- Excellent presentation skills
- Embedded Software, C/C++, Configuration management, Requirements management, Software development on PC, Software development and configuration on MS Windows or UNIX
- Desired Skills/Experience/Education:
- Direct Knowledge/Experience with test equipment
- System Architecture and networks
- Familiarity with the following standards: NIST 800-53 Security Controls and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with security architecture concepts and test plan development and procedures
- Acquired security related certification or be willing to obtain a (Security +, CISSP, etc.) within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of National Instruments applications such as LabView or Test Stand
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!