TeamGlobal is recruiting a Logistics Analyst Management for our client in Alexandria, VA. This role will provide logistical and automation support. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with all positions.
- Job Description:
- Provide logistical and automation support using PBUSE or other automation software to control the efficient flow of property between point of origin through customer placement
- Conduct receipt, issues, inventories, lateral transfers between supported client elements, and turn in of Government Owned Property (GOP)
- Maintain hand receipts ensuring proper documentation of property, changes to primary hand receipt, turn-in of inoperable or obsolete equipment, and cataloging and integration of new equipment
- Responsible for the issue and receipt of equipment to assigned personnel, to include proper sizing and fit of specialized equipment
- Prepare and process Relief of Responsibility documentation, DD Form 200, in accordance with AR 735-5
- Prepare and submit requisition documentation for the purchase or fielding of standard Army equipment and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf items
- Assist with the establishment and maintenance of a document register, tracking status of requested items, identifying long-lead or obsolete items
- Assist with the development of solutions to a variety of logistical and acquisition problems which occur within the supported client
- Frequent internal customer contacts on matters pertaining to logistics policies, plans, and objectives
- Perform routine preventative maintenance checks and services and repair of equipment and supplies up to the organizational level in accordance with appropriate technical manuals or manufactures instructions
- Prepare and maintain all required maintenance documents in accordance with established U.S. Army policies and procedures
- Provide support to organizational goals and training objectives, providing logistical support and subject matter expertise in garrison and field settings, as required
- Serve as sub-hand receipt holder in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Travel may be required, not to exceed 40% annually
- Basic Qualifications:
- Must be familiar with U.S. Army procedures for the request, receipt, storage, issue, and disposition of supplies and equipment to include use of associated forms; DD 200, 1149, 1348, DA Form 3161, 2062, etc.
- Must be very familiar with Army Regulations and Department of the Army Pamphlets as they pertain to logistics and supply accountability.
- Must be willing to take responsibility for the management of inventory scheduling for organizational hand-receipt holders.
- Must have experience in requisition tracking status from initiation to delivery.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelors degree plus 11 years experience or Masters degree plus 9 years experience
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!