Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Structural Analysis Engineer for our client in Fort Worth, TX. This role will use computational methods and tools in a specialized field strength of metallic and composite structures. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with all positions. Inquire below for more information.
- Job Duties:
- Uses computational methods and tools in a specialized field strength of metallic and composite structures.
- Must be able to perform static analysis in support of production and depot repairs.
- Perform pre-dimensioning computations by implementing analytical or digital computation methods and pass judgement on the credibility of the data received and the results obtained.
- Coordinate with Design and Service Life as needed to complete analyses.
- Familiarity and knowledge of MIL-HDBK-5 is required.
- Candidate must have working knowledge/experience with Computer Aided Design software tool CATIA V5 (preferred) as well as CATIA V4.
- Candidate must be capable of interpreting detail, assembly, and installation type drawings.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be a stress analyst
- Experience with Metallics and/or composites is desired
- Sustainment and/or maintenance support experience desired
- CATIA exp required
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!