Fort worth, TX
TeamGlobal is recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for our client in Fort Worth, TX. This role researches, develops, designs and tests electrical components, equipment, systems and networks. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with all positions. Inquire below for more information.
- Job Description:
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks.
- Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- The applicant will be focused on the electrical wiring and harness assembly diagram design and development.
- Duties include creating wiring diagrams and harness assembly diagrams, resolving wiring/integration related issues between the various avionics/electrical systems, validating/interpreting/troubleshooting/resolving any wiring related issues, performing technical checks to ensure wiring document correctness, providing engineering sign-off on all new/revised manufacturing wiring documents (Wire Routing Documents (WRDs), Termination Aids (TAs) and Wire Harness Master (WHM) sketches).
- Candidate will be part of a team effort to develop wiring from design to installation, to include liaisoning between Avionics Wiring Design and Production/Manufacturing to ensure wiring requirements flow from design to installation are processed in accordance to Aero Specifications.
- Bachelor's degree plus 4-8 years experience
- Or Master's degree plus 2-6 years experience
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!