Our client is looking to fill their vacant Avionics Technician position in Moline, Illinois. Troubleshoot, inspect, test, adjust, and repair and/or modifying avionics systems, sub-systems and equipment installed on aircraft, in accordance to applicable FAA regulations and predetermined company processes and procedures. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions
- Effectively troubleshoot and repair all avionics and electrical systems on aircraft.
- Strong willingness to learn new electrical and avionics systems.
- Communicate progress with Department Manager and Supervisor on a regular basis.
- Insure all work performed is inspected by an authorized repair station inspector
- Insure all paperwork is completed on a daily basis in a concise and legible manner.
- Communicate to the Department Manager or Supervisor any problems/repairs that cannot be completed within a reasonable period of time or where a problem is unresolved
- Report any discrepancies noted to the Supervisor as relates to company tooling/equipment
- Learn, understand and follow the company work order and parts requisition process as written
- Maintain a clean, neat, and efficient work area
- Repair and calibrate shop equipment as assigned.
- Inspect avionics repairs and avionics mod work as necessary.
- Teach and assist with the training for Avionics Repair Technician level 1 personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience working on and troubleshooting aircraft avionics and airframe systems; College or Military training in Aviation will be considered
- Experience on following Aircraft: King Air and Citation
- Required Skills
- Experience working with and repairing the following aircraft systems: Autopilots, Flight Management Systems, Navigation and Communication Systems, EFIS, Aircraft Electrical Systems, Lighting, Pitot and Static Systems,
- Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Any bench repair capabilities would be a plus
- Ability to obtain FCC licensing and FAA Repairman Certificate
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527