Our client is looking to fill their vacant AOG Mechanic positions in Atlanta, Georgia. Perform AOG maintenance on a variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions:
- Perform a wide range of maintenance duties to include inspections, testing, repair, and servicing of aircraft.
- Perform maintenance IAW with FAA approved technical data and Jet East Certified Repair Station guidelines.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintenance shop cleanup, organization, and basic office duties.
- Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, work order, and RTS paperwork
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years experience with at least 3 years previous AOG experience
- A&P license
- Minimum 1.5 yrs exp on at least 2 of the below airframes: Gulfstream, Bombardier, Learjet, Cessna, Hawker, Beechjet, and Embraer
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!