TeamGlobal is recruiting for a Designer for our client in PA. This role will create designs of aircraft interior products ranging from but not limited to: bins, galleys, lavatories, ceiling panels or seats used in commercial and private aircrafts using a computer aided drafting system and support existing designs of products which are manufactured on site. While creating new designs, considerations of certification, composites/general material selection due to weight restrictions in aircrafts and ease of manufacturing is necessary. Product designs range from basic interiors products used in regional aircraft, commercial airlines, first class and high end private jets products. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with all jobs. Apply today and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Produce innovative, intelligent designs (drawings) for on site production in a timely manner with respect to the project schedule, while optimizing ease of manufacturing, cost, weight and function
- Develop quality designs and evaluate cost, weight, and ensure the design is producible within the time constraints of a project
- Design to mandatory regulatory requirements, customer and company specifications
- Produce accurate drawings, preliminary layouts, production details and assembly drawings while meeting drawing release dates
- Produce ECNs (Engineering Change Notice) as required to support manufacturing, customers, quality and certification
- Prepare drawings and other engineering data required for the manufacturing of the product designed
- Act as a shop liaison during initial production of new product designs to prevent and/or solve any engineering issue that may arise
- Identify problems and seek solutions
- Verify, check and sign off on co-workers engineering drawings
- Examine suppliers lead times, costs and availability for parts and tooling necessary to manufacture the product being designed.
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- BS in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Computer Skills:
- MS Office Suite
- MS Windows
- Catia V5
- Other Skills:
- Understanding of aircraft trim and finish practices, basics of airworthiness requirements for passenger aircraft, and mechanical systems and strengths of materials.
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!