Our client is looking to fill their vacant Avionics Technician positions in Springfield, Missouri. Perform installations and troubleshooting on turboprop aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions:
- Install, inspect, test, adjust, or repair avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, and navigation on regional jet and commuter aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements
- Perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience working on Turboprop Aircraft
- FCC license is preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required
- Must be willing to work any shift and overtime, as requested.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527