TeamGlobal is recruiting for a QHSE Engineer who will be responsible for supporting QHSE efforts and for ensuring and effective QHSE Management System. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG rewards are available with every position. Please apply today and a recruiter will contact you with more information.
- Essential Functions:
- Work with and lead Management and employees to maintain and improve the Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental Management Systems at multiple locations.
- Formulate, or assist in formulating, QHSE system policies and procedures.
- Devise sampling procedures and associated forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting QHSE and reliability data (Cost of Quality, Yield, etc.).
- Visible and proactive involvement with shop activities to understand processes and procedures defining work activities and identify actions for improvements in the processes to eliminate potential issues and waste.
- Understand and demonstrate the use of root cause analysis and assist, as needed, employees in the investigation of issues and the creation of corrective action plans associated with non-conformities identified within the Management System.
- Lead the investigation of customer reported incidents and complete and submit detailed reports of the incident, investigation, findings, and required actions.
- Lead Quality Planning activities to continually review product inspection plans, criteria, and effectiveness.
- Maintain and develop the understanding of regulatory requirements concerning health, safety and the environment through exposure to outside training (OSHA, etc.).
- Conduct necessary actions to implement and support the certifications of the Management Systems in multiple locations through working with and hosting outside auditing services, including Registrar audits.
- Auditing of DBK Industries suppliers to ensure capability to meet requirements and development of supplier action plans for development and management of individual suppliers
- Development and writing of clear, concise, and detailed reports, procedures, and other documents for both internal and external distribution.
- Review and maintenance of QHSE Management System documents and assistance to employees in creating and updating procedures and work instructions as needed.
- Training of employees on ISO and OHSAS standards requirements and QHSE topics, tools, and concepts
- Interface with all other functions within the organization, as well as with customers and suppliers (including 3rd party agencies), on QHSE-related issues.
- Degree in any Engineering disciplines or its equivalent with a minimum 3 years experience as a QA/QC Engineer.
- Experience in QHSE activities in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in data analysis and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Auditor certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 preferred or ability to pass auditor certification training
- Understanding of quality control procedures and relevant industry standards
- Knowledge of equipment calibration and industry requirements
- Understanding of basic inspection tools including calipers, gauges, and plugs including their applications and calibration
- Able to read and interpret Engineering Drawings
- Basic math understanding
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
- Flexibility based on plant production schedules.
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Effective communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal personnel at all levels of the organization
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!