Our client is looking to fill their vacant A&P Mechanic position in Orlando, Florida. Assembly, disassembly and repairs as required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modification. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Job Functions:
- Perform assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of the aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Performs other tasks and duties associated with the service center operation
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school education or equivalent required
- A&P License is required.
- Experience or working knowledge of mechanical devices. Prefer basic knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Experience on mechanical repair of vehicles, preferably aircraft –through technical training, apprenticeship, schooling, or similar experience is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527