Fort worth , TX
TeamGlobal is seeking a Circuit and FPGA Design Electrical Engineer with experience in PCB design to join our client's team. In this role the engineer will design and develop complex electronic hardware systems for aircraft. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with all positions. Apply today - and a recruiter will contact you!
- Job responsibilities:
- Circuit design, Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) progressing, and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) designs working on a cross functional team.
- Working on a cross functional team the engineer will be working with mechanical and software design teams to develop a complete qualified flight tested aircraft solutions.
- The engineer will have an opportunity have an impact on the following areas: Requirements analysis/derivation, concept development, hardware architecture, component selection, schematic capture, reliability analysis (derating, thermal, signal integrity, power integrity, stability, overstress), design verification, system integration, and qualification.
- Basic Qualifications:
- A BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related technical field or equivalent experience/combined education
- Experience with circuit design concepts
- Experience in circuit analysis, troubleshooting, test instrumentation, and data analysis tools
- Experience with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) board design and Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) design
- Experience with VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages to support FPGA firmware programming
- The technical ability to effectively define and interpret system level requirements and derive the requirements necessary to interface between lab and hardware
- The ability to work well in a teaming environment with other disciplines (Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.)
- Desired Skills:
- Experienced using Xilinx and/or Microsemi FPGAs
- Experienced with design and simulation tools (Xilinx Vivado, Microsemi Libero, Mentor QuestaSim)
- Experience with Perl, Visual Basic, and C/C++
- DO 178C/254 verification
- High Speed and RF design
- Cadence schematic capture, PCB layout Allegro
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!