TeamGlobal is recruiting a Software Engineering Team Lead for a client in New Jersey. As a hands-on Software Engineering Team Lead, you will be responsible for cost and schedule performance of one or more software engineering projects in accordance with contract requirements. Working with a technical subject matter expert (SME), you will plan, monitor, and drive a small to medium sized software development team through all phases of software development to achieve project milestones and deliverables. Matching 401(k), insurance and TG Rewards are available with all positions. Apply today!
- Essential Functions:
- Manage the software development performance against the plan, and have a feel for how future performance will look.
- Responsible for managing and reporting this progress information to Engineering Management to inform and solicit help to keep the program on track and to look for opportunities to exceed expectations wherever possible.
- Impact software engineering programs while working closely with technical leads in software, systems, and across engineering disciplines in the Secure Communications and Information Assurance (IA) domain.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics)
- 5+ years relevant work experience as a software developer
- 2+ years project management experience, leading software development teams of 3 or more engineers
- Responsibility to project stakeholders for delivering a software project’s objectives within scope, schedule, cost, and quality
- Identifying, monitoring, and appropriately managing project Risk and Opportunities
- Strong leadership, organizational, and skills including risk management, project scheduling
- Present project execution status to internal leadership and external customers
- Must have an ACTIVE US security clearance at Secret level
- Preferred Additional Skills:
- Advanced Degree in engineering, technology management or business administration
- Experience in the Information Assurance (IA) or Cyber Security domain is a plus
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) planning, monitoring and reporting
- Experience as a Control Account Manager (CAM)
- Development of proposals and Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for software components
- Knowledge and experience of different contract types including Cost Plus (Incentive Fee, Award Fee and Fixed Fee), Time & Material (T&M), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) efforts
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!