Systems Technician III
Systems Technician III
Indianapolis , IN
Our client is looking to fill their vacant Systems Technician III position in Indianapolis, Indiana. Plan, layout, fabricate, install, assemble, repair, operate, test and troubleshoot systems on VIP aircraft; systems include oxygen, environmental control, ventilation, smoke detection, equipment cooling, potable water, gray water and waste water systems. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Read, interpret and understand blueprints and other documents to accurately determine and plan the work steps to be performed.
- Fabricate and install systems parts and assemblies per engineering drawing or structural repair manual.
- Perform the operations of testing and troubleshooting aircraft systems utilizing an educational level of knowledge, skills and understanding about integrated systems.
- Anticipate, specify, develop, implement, and maintain tools (including test automation tools) used on aircraft systems.
- Provides OJT and guidance to junior level technicians.
- Work directly with Engineering to help facilitate installs.
- Observes company rules and regulations, including housekeeping and proper use of safety methods and the safe operation of equipment.
- Adheres to all recordkeeping requirements and paperwork to ensure work is performed in accordance with stated documents.
- Complete all sign off’s and component removal/installation sheets at time task is performed but prior to end of shift.
- Utilize all resources available to accurately perform the work steps in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure a tidy, safe and productive work environment which is conducive to properly performing the tasks at hand.
- Other duties as assigned not specifically stated herein.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED, plus a technical training/diploma/certificate in aircraft mechanics, or aeronautics from at least a 2 year technology institution plus 3 years of applicable experience in the same or similar job in the military or within the aviation industry.-OR-
- Minimum 6 years of applicable experience guiding junior technicians, working directly with other departments, reading blueprints, fabricating and installing systems parts and assemblies, and troubleshooting and testing aircraft systems in the same or similar job in the military or within the aviation industry.
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!