Looking for a dependable and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a A&P Mechanic in Newburgh, New York. In this position, you will perform inspections, maintenance, and repairs on aircraft systems and structures. Matching 401(k) and Insurance is offered on all positions. Apply today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- Essential Functions:
- Repair, maintain, overhaul and troubleshoot airframes, engine systems, parts and components.
- Assemble, disassemble and repair required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems
- Set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assist in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Other tasks and duties associated with the service center operation.
- Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school education or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years Experience
- A&P License
Apply Now! Call Now: (817) 234-9527