Fort worth , TX
TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds which is a great way to build your future retirement. This position performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for assigned supervisor/manager or senior staff member.
- Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for assigned supervisor/manager or senior staff member.
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining alphabetical, numerical and/or subject files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail
- Uses personal computers and standard desktop software to compose reports (such as weekly SITREP), correspondence, and track action items in JIRA, and create memorandums; reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Make travel arrangements using the LM travel system (CONCUR).
- Interface with Customer, other company, and LM Executives and their Administrative Assistants.
- Uses MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare reports and presentations (including package for Staff meetings).
- Drafts memos and correspondence for review.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, phone conferences, live meetings and travel arrangements.
- Screen sensitive emails for items requiring immediate action/response, receiving and handling phone calls and other requests with appropriate discretion and making proper referrals when appropriate.
- Coordinate travel and completes expense reports.
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!