San antonio , TX
Our client is looking to fill their vacant APG Mechanic positions in San Antonio, Texas. Mechanical maintenance and repair on Commercial aircraft. Inquire today... a recruiter will contact you with additional details!
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Remove and replace various aircraft components with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Perform the duties of and provide necessary training for lower skill levels.
- Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition.
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area.
- Maintain and supply personal records of work performed on OJT forms for the Training Department.
- Successfully complete any courses deemed necessary by the Training Department.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 years experience - will consider US Military Experience (up to 4 years)
- Must have experience on heavy commercial aircraft
- Experience with removal/replacement of large components a must
- Rigging and installation of flight controls
- Operational checks and engine removal/replacement
- A&P license preferred BUT not required
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!