Lexington , KY
TeamGlobal is now offering a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. This position will work as part of an engineering team focused primarily on modifying existing hardware and integrating modified components into various C-130 platforms based on customer specifications. For more details please read on.
- Design original components and assemblies as well as modify existing components,
- Create and revise engineering drawings and documentation
- Perform Design Engineering duties related to Engineering Change Notices (ECNs).
- Communicate effectively and regularly with fellow design engineers, manufacturing, documentation control, and installation crews.
- Design and drafting work will comply with applicable military specifications, SAE, ANSI, ASME, and other related design and drafting standards.
- Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
- CATIA V5R26 and Teamcenter experience is preferred.
- Will Telework < 50%
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!