Senior Technical Publications Analyst
Senior Technical Publications Analyst
Huntsville , AL
TeamGlobal is looking for a Senior Technical Publications Analyst for their client in Huntsville, AL. This position is responsible for performing day to day activity under US Army UH60 A/L/M (SAC largest single customer) and International S-70i and S-70A contracts. For more details please read on.
- Essential Duties:
- Ensure quality of deliverables to meet customer requirements.
- Analyze Engineering documents (EIs, ECs, etc.) for impact to Maintenance/Flight/RPSTL publications.
- Act as a liaison between engineering, suppliers and management, including the coordination of offload, authoring and review efforts
- Assist the Logistics Element Manager with delivery of Publications/LSA/Provisioning data to customer in accordance with cost, schedule, quality and technical performance requirements as agreed to by contract.
- Comply fully with Sikorsky International Trade Compliance (ITC) policies to ensure that all documents are correctly marked and processed prior to publication and export.
- Maintain weekly project status and report as required.
- Perform QCPC evaluations on supplier projects in an effort to track/reduce defect rates.
- Maintain detailed records of all publication changes and source documentation and be able to provide metrics to management.
- Host/attend Program Reviews as needed to draft/review content or address comments/concerns.
- Investigate/reply to customer comments and coordinate with engineering and suppliers to address comments/concerns as necessary.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve day to day operations and implement ACE tools that aid on waste elimination and process improvement.
- Prefer 10+ years experience on UH/MH/HH-60 or S-70 Black Hawk helicopter as either a mechanic, electrician, or avionics maintainer.
- 4 to 7 years technical writing experience,
- Requires pro-active communication with the various disciplines in an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment and the ability to bring forward technical and logistics issues/resolutions to the team.
- Must possess a strong authoring background and Extensible Markup Language (XML) knowledge.
- Must possess technical skill sets required to execute the roles and responsibilities required for this position
- Must demonstrate strong technical skill sets to oversee and coordinate with outsource suppliers that are responsible for the technical publication authoring.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with customer personnel.
- Be cognizant of International Trade Compliance (ITC) policies including interpretation of company policies and procedures, work instructions and ITAR regulations in relation to S&T deliverables
- Must have knowledge of US Army UH60 A/L/M and International S-70i and S-70A Publications.
- Knowledge of MIL-STDs 40051B, 40051C, 40051-1C and S1000D.
- Highly proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Proficient in the use of at least one of the following Editing Software: ArborText, Ultra-Edit and Notepad++
- Knowledge in the use of Sikorsky Proprietary Software: Contenta/XyVision
- Knowledge in the use of Desktop Applications: Microsoft Office, Beyond Compare, Adobe Acrobat Pro, IADS-4 and IETMs
- Ability to oversee multiple projects of varied size and scope
- Effective communications skills (both written and oral)
- Highly motivated
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to think and operate independently
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering wiring diagrams, Engineering structural diagrams, Engineering Change Notices (ECNs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Publication Change Requests (PCRs), and vendor data to aid in incorporating changes into existing publications and/or authoring new publications and various other technical data related to assigned tasks
Inquire Now! CALL NOW!